The Subcontractor's Operation Manual has everything you need to make your company more productive and more profitable. It includes rock-solid advice for bidding on jobs, negotiating with general contractors, drawing up airtight contracts, scheduling work, dealing with change orders and more.
You'll also find a CD-ROM packed with nearly 40 reproducible business letters and forms you can use as is or easily customize for your own use. You'll see how to ask a general contractor to interpret specs, how to request a work inspection by the architect or engineer, and even how to respond to an order to accelerate the work schedule.
This business-building resource gives you the know-how you need to:
- Win the contracts you need and want
- Achieve bondability
- Negotiate favorable terms
- Prepare and stick to schedules
- Handle claims and disputes
- Deal with general contractors
- Develop marketing and business plans
- Assemble design-build teams
- Write effective business communications and much more!!
Find inside tips to help your subcontractor business succeed where others may fail. How to grow and keep profitable -- it's all here.