This brand-new edition of Total Construction Project Management, Second Edition comes complete with all of the latest technologies and standards in the construction industry. The text covers how to complete your construction job on schedule, within budget, and within the plan that you design. Learn how to organize and plan as well as keep a steady watch over the entire construction process. Planning a construction project can be stressful, but with this essential guide you’ll become a pro before you know it! Let Total Construction Project Management, Second Edition help you with your project from first bid to close-out!
Some of the features this book covers are as follows:
- Construction health and safety
- Managing different human factors
- Scheduling for construction
- Negotiating contracts
- Preparing different bids for projects as well as proposals
- Project control and organization
- Construction project execution
- Green building and sustainable construction
- How to communicate best during projects
- Information on integration of technology which includes electronic information exchange and BIM
- And much more!
This updated edition is packed with the newest practices and standards you can use to get the most accurate bids and make sure you are using your time and resources efficiently. Don’t waste any time in picking up a copy of this practical guide to help you on your next project.
About the authors: George J. Ritz is one of the leading experts in the construction industry, specifically project management. His experience has spanned over 40 years with projects like facilities for the physically challenged and world-class petrochemical plants. Sidney M. Levy brings 35 years of experience to the table including being the author of over 30 different books on construction. He was also the senior executive of a major general contracting form in the New England region of the United States.