Ugly's Electrical Safety and NFPA 70E is the leading pocket-sized summary of NFPA 70E 2015 with comparisons to current OSHA regulations and the National Electrical Code. Designed for electricians, engineers, contractors, designers, maintenance workers, instructors, and students, this invaluable resource provides fast access to the most commonly referenced sections of NFPA 70E and related safety standards.
In simple, straightforward language, Ugly's covers the safety requirements of electrical systems operating at or below 600 volts, including:
- Six-Step Procedures for Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
- Meter Safety
- Safe Electrical Work Practices
- Electrical Hazards
- First Aid
- And more!
Updates in the 2015 Edition of NFPA 70E include:
- Arc flash hazard analysis is now arc flash risk assessment
- Hazard/risk category (HRC) is now arc flash PPE category
- A new table has been added to identify when arc flash PPE is required
- A new table has been added to determine the arc flash PPE category
Best of all, this unique guide is small enough to fit in your pocket or tool box for easy reference in your time of need!