Wiring Complete helps you easily tackle all electrical wiring jobs around the house. It covers every last detail of any wiring project a contractor might encounter -- without calling on an electrician. From understanding electricity and choosing tools to wiring switches, lights, thermostats, furnaces and media centers, it's all here -- with detailed instructions and trade secrets only an expert would know.
Over 825 photos and drawings guide you every step of the way. Updated to the 2011 Code. Co-authored by two well-known experts in the field, this Second Edition of the original best seller has been updated to the 2011 NEC.
Plus there's more detailed coverage of today's hot topics, including:
- Expanded sections on receptacles, switches, and lighting
- The latest information on remote thermostats
- Details on the changing world of multimedia wiring
- Unique, do-it-yourself approach
What separates Wiring Complete from other guides is its straightforward approach and accessible design that allows you to:
- Quickly look up a project
- Gather all the information on how to tackle it
- Easily access advice from a licensed electrician
- Identify what to do should something go wrong Reliable information and how-to instructions
With 825 photos and 50 illustrations, Wiring Complete provides highly visual instruction on wiring projects that homeowners want to do themselves, such as:
- Switches and receptacles
- Wall sconces
- Phone jacks
- Kitchen appliances
- And more!