2014 Master and Journeyman Electrical Exam Prep Software
Imagine being able to walk into your exam knowing exactly what to expect. Imagine feeling absolutely confident that you will correctly answer each and every type of question you are asked. And imagine being totally certain that you will finish well before time runs out!
What's the problem? Why is it so hard to prepare for the exam? Do any of these symptoms sound familiar to you?
- You don't know the kind of questions that will be asked
- You know the material but take too long to come up with the correct answer
- You know exactly what a question is asking but can't find anything in the index that even remotely relates to the question
- You get hung up winding your way through the tables, exceptions and fine print notes
- You don't have a systematic way to step through calculations to come up with the correct answer every time, and on-time
- You waste time studying material you already know
- Your test is only offered every three months, six months, or even longer
- You've spent $100, $200, $500 or even thousands of dollars on books, seminars and crash courses but still aren't sure that you know what you need to know to pass your exam
What's the solution?
SNAPZ Master Electrician! It prepares you to pass your Master and Journeyman exam the first time.
Learn a reliable test-taking method. The program comes pre-loaded with:
- Three complete, 80-question Master Electrician practice exams
- Four complete,50-question Journeyman Electrician practice exams
- A bonus 50-question Code Changes exam -- learn every significant change to the 2014 NEC
Use the program's Test Mode to find out what you already know -- and what you don't. Then use Study Mode to drill down only on the areas where you are weak.
Tests are timed and graded, and your results are analyzed for areas for improvement. You can print tests and test results for take-away study. Test questions are randomized each time so you can practice over and over.
In Study mode you get unlimited time to take tests. The program also gives you a hint when you get stuck and shows the step-by-step solution to every question.
Step-by-step solutions in excruciating detail -- so you know exactly what to do and exactly why to do it.
Wouldn't it be nice if the reasoning for each and every answer to each and every question answer was explained to you in excruciating detail, so that you could be certain beyond any doubt that you understood it? How many times have you been in a test preparation seminar, or used an exam prep book, and found that the "step-by-step" reasoning you were promised was nothing more than a listing of the code reference?
Snapz Master Electrician goes the extra mile and tells you exactly how to come up with the answer, every time, with no ambiguity and no wasted time.
- Microsoft Windows 98 SP2, 2000, NT, XP, and either 32- or 64-bit versions of Vista and Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 60 MB of free hard disk space
- Not compatible with Macintosh PC