2015 ICC International Fire Code (IFC), Loose Leaf
CODE ALERT! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
The 2015 International Fire Code includes regulations governing the safeguarding of life and property from all types of fire and explosions hazards.
Topics in the 2015 IFC include:
- General precautions against fire
- Emergency planning and preparedness
- Fire department access
- Fire hydrants
- Automatic sprinkler systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Hazardous materials storage and use
- And fire safety requirements for new and existing buildings and premises
The 2015 IFC also includes inportant changes including:
- Decorative material requirements were revised
- Mechanical smoke removal requirements have been revised and clarified
- CO alarm requirements have been heavily revised
- Educational occupancies were added as regulated occupancies
- Limited area sprinklers requirements were revised to be more comprehensive
Avoid violations and order your 2015 International Fire Code today!