2015 ICC International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC), Softcover
CODE ALERT! Purchase of the code includes free signup for a subscription to receive critical code updates and free access to videos, book excerpts and training resources.
The International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC) is the first comprehensive swimming pool code that coordinates with the provisions of the International Codes to meet the requirements of the Virginia Graeme Baker Act for upgrading pool safety.
The 2015 ISPSC covers code regarding:
- Public swimming pools
- Public spas
- Permanently installed residential spas
- Above-ground/on-ground residential swimming pools
- Residential in-ground swimming pools
- Portable spas
- Aquatic recreational facilities
- Barriers for all residential pools and spas
- Water quality and suction entrapment avoidance for these facilities
Developed with the support of the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP), this codebook encompasses the design, installation and inspection of aquatic facilities, based on the current ANSI (APSP) standards, technology, and code provisions.
Avoid violations and order your 2015 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code today!