2017 NEC - National Electrical Code, Spiral Bound
Adopted in all 50 states, NFPA 70: National Electrical Code has saved untold lives with comprehensive requirements for electrical wiring and equipment. When the Code advances to incorporate new technologies, you can't afford to fall behind! You need the 2017 NEC to safeguard people and property, pass inspections, and avoid violations.
Hundreds of changes have been made to the 2017 NEC. In response to input from the field, major NEC revisions will impact electrical installations in residential, commercial, and industrial occupancies.
In the new 2017 NEC, you'll find additions covering:
- Energy Storage Systems
- Stand-Alone Systems
- Large-Scale Photovoltaic (PV) Electric Supply Stations
- Direct Current Microgrids
You will also find updated coverage on:
- Revised provisions for AFCI and GFCI protection
- New minimum space clearances for equipment installation
- Fixed Resistance and Electrode Industrial Process Heating Equipment
- New labeling, such as detailed arc flash hazard warning on equipment
Technology is speeding ahead and so is the NEC. Stay up-to-code with the 2017 National Electrical Code, Spiral Bound from NFPA.
Order your copy of the 2017 NEC today!