2020 DCR Architect's Square Foot Costbook
This manual presents detailed square-foot costs for 65 buildings tailored specifically to meet the needs of today's architect. For each project you get a complete cost breakdown of the included systems, so you can easily calculate the impact of modifications and enhancements on your own projects.
This 2020 DCR Architect's Square Foot Costbook gives you square-foot costs for a wide range of actual projects, from a senior living facility and low-income housing unit to a theater, a restaurant, and a corporate headquarters building. The theme of this year's Architect's Square Foot Costbook are Commercial, Educational, and Residential.
Several of the case studies presented feature significant green building strategies as indicated by the LEED Rating system, encompassing:
- Recycled construction waste
- Recycled material content and re-use
- Recycled rainwater
- Bio-retention and wetland storm management
- Indoor environmental air quality
- Energy efficient lighting
- Hybrid HVAC systems
- Green roofs
- Native or adaptive vegetation
This all new Costbook also features:
- Detailed costs to enhance the included case studies and allow the design professional to "mix and match" components to more closely follow their own design
- Regional modifiers to help take into consideration the geographic variables of local markets
- An extensive index to help you quickly find every component related to your project
By purchasing the 2020 DCR Architect's Square Foot Costbook, you will also receive the 2021 Edition on a no-risk free trial basis.
Make sure your architectural project costing is accurate with the 2020 DCR Architect's Square Foot Costbook. Order yours now!