RS Means Heavy Construction Costs 2021
Available November 2020
With the 2021 Edition of Heavy Construction Costs with RS Means Data, you get costs for all types of heavy construction, from highways, bridges, utilizes, rails and marine projects, to sanitary and storm sewer projects. Unit costs for over 15,000 work items, assembly costs for over 2,000 work items, reference articles, crew tables and equipment rental tables to help you estimate new construction, demolition work, repairs, replacements and change orders.
- Existing Conditions: assessment, surveying, underground tank removal, transportation and disposal of hazardous materials
- Estimating excavation and site prep of the structures foundation, earthwork and grading.
- Operation and Maintenance of Exterior Improvements
- Concrete: Structural, Precast, Cast-In-Place and Specialty. Construction and paving of Curbs, Gutters, Sidewalks, and Driveways
- Facility Septic and Sanitary Sewerage systems
- Utilities, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Metals, and much more.
New for 2021: Updated costs, organized in MasterFormat 2018
Supplemental Information Included: Equipment Rentals, Crews, Historical Cost Indexes, City Cost Indexes, Location Factors, Reference Tables, Change Orders, Project Costs, Square Foot Project Size Modifier, Abbreviations
Level of Cost Detail: Unit Costs, Assemblies