ACCA Manual J: Residential Load Calculation, Abridged Eighth Edition
Product Code/ISBN: 9781892765284
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
MJ8AE provides complete instructions for estimating heat loss and heat gain for residential structures. MJ8AE makes it easier to learn the MJ8 procedures and easier to use hand calculation methods on a variety of home applications.
- Basic principles of heat transfer, R-Values, U-Values, and heat transfer multipliers
- Step by step example of a single-zone, single-family, detached calculation for a whole house room by room
- Does everything the Seventh Edition of Manual J did -- but better!
- Offers revised approaches and recognized values
- Enhances entry into computerized Manual J solutions
- Numerous examples for calculating component (ie, wall, windows, ceilings, etc.) heat loss and heat gain
- Details the steps in the design procedure (after loads are determined)