Architect's Essentials of Presentation Skills
This reference provides invaluable techniques and tools for giving effective design and marketing presentations. Whether presenting yourself, your firm, or your own work, this book includes step-by-step instructions for planning, preparing, and delivering quality presentations, as well as tips, tricks, and shortcuts.
Learn how to:
- Make the most of your limited presentation time
- Engage a skeptical audience and prevent boredom
- Overcome tension
- Create a "stage presence"
- Manage multiple presenters
- Choose the best visual aids
- And much more!