ASHRAE Pocket Guide (SI), Eighth Edition
The ASHRAE Pocket Guide has all the information you'll need to succedd on the job. Its small design and lightweight form makes it perfect to bring anywhere, and makes it easier and ready to use at all times. Don't delay in getting your copy today and making your job and your work much easier!
Revised and expanded with brand new information in 2013, the Eighth Edition includes:
- New refrigerant properties
- Brand new data on refrigerant safety
- What requirements are needed for ventilation in residential and nonresidentual occupancies
- Occupant thermal comfort
- In depth information and data on sound and vibration control
- Thermal storage
- Radiant-panel heating and cooling
- Air-to-air energy recovery
- Data on space air infusion
- Information on equipment heat load
- Combustion turbines
- Fuel cells
- Ultraviolet lamp systems
- And more!
This edition's updates also include the data from four current volumes of the ASHRAE Handbook series. The data includes the 2013 ASHRAE Fundamentals Handbook, and from the 2010 and 2013 Editions of ASHRAE Standards 15, 34, 55, 62.1, 62.2, and 90.1.