ASTM Concrete Pipe and Box Culverts
Concrete pipe products include circular pipe, box culverts, and manholes, along with all the other various shapes of pipe, and the innovative applications of precast concrete drainage devices.
Get 10 peer-reviewed papers that resulted from the December 2016 symposium on Concrete Pipe and Box Culverts, held in Orlando, Florida. These papers critically evaluate the use of and the need for ASTM standards for concrete pipe products.
Learn about the evolution of specifications and manufacturing technology. Authors describe new design and installation procedures, discuss innovative applications and uses, and introduce new technologies for concrete pipe products.
Table of Contents
- Lap Weld Strength of Reinforced Concrete Pipe Cages
- The History and Application of the Three-Edge Bearing Test for Concrete Pipe
- The Evolution of the Application of Highway Live Loads to Buried Concrete Pipe
- Research and Concepts Behind the ASTM C1818 Specification for Synthetic Fiber Concrete Pipes
- History of Reinforced Concrete Low-Head Pressure Pipe Design
- History of the ASTM Specifications for Precast Reinforced Concrete Box Culvert Sections
- GFRP Reinforcements in Box Culvert Bridge: A Case Study After Two Decades of Service
- Structural Design of ASTM C361 Low Head Pressure Pipe Joints
- Evolution of Precast Box Culvert Joint and Sealing
- Calculation Variations Between the Indirect and Direct Design Methods