Be a Successful Green Land Developer
Here are answers to all the practical issues that arise when embarking upon green building projects. It explains every aspect of the subject, from getting started in the green building business to mastering green terminology to making money with green methods.
Learn how to understand zoning requirements, covenants, and restrictions; write winning proposals; and expand business. The book also examines 20 common mistakes and how to avoid them. Green construction is here to stay. Use Be a Successful Green Land Developer as a roadmap to profits and growth in this exciting new realm of business.
This practical, plain-English guide to green land development includes:
- Valuable tips on preparing winning bids
- Step-by-step advice on expanding a green building business
- Important insight into the costs associated with earth-friendly land development
- Sample contracts, zoning forms, and development/broker forms
Develop a lucrative green development enterprise with valuable lessons on:
- Using Green to Make Big Bucks
- Building a Strong Development Team
- Working with Real Estate Brokers
- Setting Up Your Lenders and Investors
- Finding Suitable Development Property
- What Makes a Project Viable
- Looking for Land in All the Right Places
- Initial Investigations
- Drainage Factors
- Soil Considerations
- Calculating Land Losses for Roads and Green Space
- Water Requirements
- And More!
Be A Successful Green Land Developer can show you how to develop projects that customers want now and for the future!