Calculations for the Electrical Exam, 2014 Questions and Answers
Tom Henry's Calculations for the Electrical Exam contains 9 chapters of solid calculation instruction.
Calculations for the Electrical Exam covers continuous loads, branch circuits, ampacity, and correction factors for:
- Ambient temperatures
- Neutral conductors
- Conductor terminations per 110.14(C)
- Advantages of using 90 degree Celsius conductors (THHN)
- Calculating motor overload protection
- Over-current protection
- Wire sizing for the branch circuit
- Feeder for single phase
- Three phase motors
- Sizing taps
- Box/conduit sizing
- Straight pulls, angle pulls, and U pulls for conductor sizes #4 and larger
- Residential and commercial cooking equipment
- Single phase ranges on a three phase system
- Calculating Commercial & Dwelling service sizes
- Paralleling conductors
- Panelboard sizing
- And more!
Includes five Journeyman and five Master practice exams & answers! Over 350 pages of excellent calculation study material!