DEWALT Contractor's Daily Logbook and Jobsite Reference
In this unique daily log, you'll find a place for the date, weather information, including the high and low temps, job information, the scheduled completion date -- and if, or if not, the project is on schedule.
If the job is behind schedule, there's a spot to indicate how many days. There's also a place to list inspections to be performed, special jobsite information, injuries and actions taken in response to the injury, and other safety topics. But wait -- this isn't just a jobsite log!
There's also supplementary material to help you with those uncommon problems that come up on the jobsite.
There's construction math to help you:
- Determine rafter length
- Figure roof area from the plans or roof area from walking the roof
- Calculate coverage per roll of felt
- Determine the quantity of studs needed for framing
- Find the required slope for excavations
- Figure cubic yards for excavation estimates
- Estimate cubic yards of concrete
- Calculate brick, block, and mortar
- Estimate drywall, tile, and wall paint quantities
It also includes practically every abbreviation and symbol ever used on a set of plans, as well as a 24-page English to Spanish dictionary. It's like having three books in one!
Keep track of your jobs. Get your copy today!