Drywall is a comprehensive text detailing the principles and practices of the drywall trade. Math concepts are presented with special emphasis on the math skills required to measure and cut drywall. Common materials, tools, and equipment are described and shown in use.
This concise text covers metal framing assemblies, sound-and fire-control assemblies, and special installations and materials. It also contains a chapter on taping, finishing, and texturing.
- Trade Math
- Materials Tools and Equipment
- Drywall Handling and Installation
- Metal Framing Assemblies
- Sound- and Fire-Control Assemblies
- Special Installations and Materials
- Taping, Finishing, and Texturing
If you want an instructional book on drywall with special emphasis on sound and fire control assemblies, this is the book!