Drywall: Hanging and Taping - DVD
Here's your chance to watch an experienced pro at work and to learn all the tricks and techniques he uses to create smooth, unblemished walls and ceilings.
Veteran drywaller Myron Ferguson shows you how to:
- Take the right measurements and estimate materials
- Cut and hang panels efficiently, even when the framing is out of whack
- Handle everything from simple walls to cathedral ceilings, curved walls and archways
- Tape and finish drywall with a minimum of sanding
- How to hold and use tools
- Sand and prepare walls for paint
- Correct mistakes and make repairs
You'll also learn things you can't get from a book - how to pick up and position panels safely and efficiently, how to spread on joint compound, and how much pressure to use with a drywall trowel or sander. This DVD is in NTSC format, and encoded as Region Zero (Region 0) for compatibility in all regions.
Myron Ferguson has been a professional drywall contractor in upstate New York for over 20 years. His is also the author of the book Drywall.
If you want to learn how to create smooth, unblemished walls and ceilings, you need this book.