Electrical Principles and Practices, Fourth Edition
Electrical Principles and Practices is an introduction to electrical and electronic principles and practices and their uses in residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Chapters have been expanded to include greater coverage of:
- Personal protective equipment
- Basic first aid
- Test instruments
- Programmable logic relays
- And more!
Expanded content includes:
- The latest information on NFPA 70E arc blast and arc flash requirements
- Portable generator sizing
- Power optimization
- Utility power factor and peak demand penalty
- Load shedding
- Power factor correction
- Smart grid and smart appliance technology
- Wireless speakers
This new, full-color edition has been completely redesigned and includes chapter introductions, objectives, and reviews to aid in comprehension!