Energy-Efficient Building System Green Strategies
Energy-Efficient Building Systems is the complete resource for understanding, operating, and maintaining essential building systems such as heating, air conditioning, electrical, and lighting. Packed with successful, real-world examples and 100-plus illustrations, this is the most practical manual available for reducing energy consumption and complying with green building guidelines.
Proven Strategies and Solutions for Reducing Energy Consumption. Property and facility managers can turn to Energy-Efficient Building Systems as a one-stop guide to operating and maintaining commercial building systems at peak efficiency. Designed to help reduce energy costs and meet environmental standards, this state-of-the-art productivity tool contains fully illustrated, real-world examples of successful green building projects that have achieved significant, energy-saving results.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Energy-Efficient Building Systems enables building professionals to:
- Gain in-depth understanding of the principles of each building system
- Select the most efficient systems for any nonresidential building
- Maximize energy efficiency with practical strategies and solutions
- Utilize hands-on methods for evaluating feasibility and estimating savings
- Review real-world examples of successful green building projects
Here you'll find every aspect you'll need to know about designing, building, and maintaining energy-effecient building systems!