Excavation Systems: Planning, Design, and Safety
Here is a thorough guide to ensuring your projects are completed correctly, safely, and cost effectively. Concisely written and presented in an easy-to-navigate format, this comprehensive guide arms you with the most current information available.
New developments and trends, along with numerous design examples, illustrations, and important OSHA requirements and other legal issues, provide everything you'll need to excel in your field. Ideal for anyone involved in the trade, this indispensable resource brings you information for all the critical aspects of your job.
Excavation Systems: Planning, Design, and Safety covers:
- Overview of Excavation Safety
- Excavation Work Planning
- Subsurface Installations and Outside Force Damage Protection
- Soil Dynamics from an Excavation Perspective
- Soil Loading for Protective System Designs
- Open Cut Protective Systems
- Excavation Safety Systems Equipment Design and Use
- Legal Issues
- Understanding OSHA Excavation Safety Standards
- Full Commentary on OSHA Subpart P
Pretty much everything you need to make sure that your excavation projects are completed correctly, safely, and cost-effectively is provided here!