Existing Sewer Evaluation and Rehabilitation MOP FD-6, Third Edition
Fully revised and updated, this authoritative volume offers the most comprehensive information available on system maintenance, repair, rehabilitation, and replacement of existing sewers. This definitive guide from the Water Environment Federation and the Environmental and Water Resources Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers covers sewer evaluation and monitoring, sewer rehabilitation methods and materials, and quality assurance.
This Third Edition of Existing Sewer Evaluation and Rehabilitation features new material on tools and procedures for pipe evaluation, infiltration and inflow problems and detection, rehabilitation materials and methods, and effective repair techniques. Detailed and up-to-date, this is a must-have resource for all sewer system professionals.
Existing Sewer Evaluation and Rehabilitation covers:
- Current regulations and guidelines
- Capacity-, structural-, and maintenance-related problems
- Site inspection and testing
- Methods of structural evaluation, including closed-circuit television, sonar, and laser-based scanning
- Sewer flow monitoring and sewer system hydraulics
- Infiltration and inflow source detection
- Selection of sewer rehabilitation methods and materials
- Evaluation of sewer rehabilitation effectiveness-documentation, quality assurance, and return-on-investment
If you're looking for a guide to help you evaluate your current sewer system, you need the pointers available in this book!