Facility Design and Management Handbook
Practical, step-by-step guidance and real-life case studies that show you how to squeeze greater efficiency and effectiveness from every type of facility.
You'll see, for example, how to:
- Plan, design, and manage cutting edge facilities for all types of businesses with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Apply leading-edge forecasting, and life cycle analysis to all your facility management improvements.
- Create cost-effective "smart" buildings with state-of-the art security, energy management, lighting strategies, and maintenance efficiency.
- Improve accuracy in financial forecasting, budgeting, architectural and interior design planning and market research.
- Find the best, most cost-effective solutions for issues from "greenness" and sustainability to disaster recovery and technology integration.
- Apply the latest ergonomics guidelines, for keyboard, mouse, support surface heights, seating, and rules of thumb to follow for body reference points for work-surface height.
- Use new tools for space and asset allocation, project management, process coordination, and systems integration.
- Benchmark your energy usage, and save on energy audits, and energy performance contracts.
This huge book of ideas also includes a FREE CD-ROM with sample budgets, schedules, plans, cost-benefit analysis, checklists, forms and more. Facility Design and Management Handbook is an essential reference for facility, building, and real estate managers. You'll be amazed that you ever managed a facility without it.
Order your copy of Facility Design and Management Handbook today!