For Pros By Pros: Roofing with Asphalt Shingles
Product Code/ISBN: 9781561585311
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
More than 80% of the homes in North America are roofed with asphalt shingles. Whether you're shingling your own house or tackling roofs every day, Roofing with Asphalt Shingles will help you improve the production, appearance, and quality of your finished product from eaves to ridge.
In Roofing with Asphalt Shingles you'll find details on:
- Planning, estimating, and ordering materials
- Calculating and installing adequate roof ventilation
- Preparing a roof deck for shingles
- Installing shingles quickly and accurately
- Flashing critical roof-to-roof and roof-to-wall connections
- Stripping and reshingling old roofs
- And more!
Installing an asphalt roof isn't the most difficult task you'll face, but improper installation can lead to costly interior damage. Avoid those worries with clear and complete instructions from author and custom builder Mike Guertin.