Highway Worker Safety Program with Interactive Media DVD
The Highway Worker Safety Program (HWSP) can be used by both the large general contractor as well as smaller contrators and sub or specialty contractors. The material in the program is designed to assist in mitigating highway worker safety exposures by increasing awareness of the hazards and appropriate control measures.
Specific focus is given to safety concerns related to:
- Asphalt paving
- Concrete paving
- Bridge work
- Demolition work
- Traffic control
- Earthwork and grading operations
- Short-term and mobile operations
- Utility and drainage work
- And more!
The program includes:
- An instructional DVD with interactive video components
- DVD with editable PowerPoint program
- Instructor guide
- Participant's manual
- And resource page with links to other web pages on highway safety
If you're trying to teach or learn the importance of highway worker safety concerns you need a copy of this safety program!