NFPA 70B: Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance - 2019 Edition
Electrical systems are the lifeblood of your business. Get up-to-code with the 2019 NFPA 70B now! Preventive maintenance is critical to the reliability of your electrical systems. Protect your facility, your, business, and your employees with the 2019 Edition of NFPA 70B: Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance. It has the solid guidance you need to develop and carry out an effective Electrical Preventive Maintenance (EPM) program for all types of equipment and assemblies.
Guard against failures and malfunctions by working with the latest guidelines, including:
- New chapter on electrical disaster recovery provides detailed coverage of the maintenance tasks related to pre- and post-emergency actions which are critical to resuming production and re-establishing a safe workplace
- New chapter on photovoltaic systems addresses maintenance considerations unique to the modules, arrays, and other PV system equipment installed at industrial, commercial, institutional, and municipal facilities
- New chapter on electrical vehicle charging systems provides guidance in a emerging industry to ensure that electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) can safely interface with the charging equipment
- New chapter on wind power electric systems and associated equipment covers maintenance considerations unique to the turbines, towers, and other system equipment to ensure the ongoing safe operation of these systems
- New section on arc flash and a new Arc Flash Hazard Analysis Study was added meet OSHA requirements and improve worker protection
- New section on counterfeit components, devices, tool, and equipment added to Chapter 6 to address the increase in sales of these items, which are often difficult to distinguish in general appearance, but may fail to operate properly which can result in damage to other equipment and/or life
Electrical hazards impact safety and your company's bottom line. Be proactive about safety -- maintain equipment with 2019 NFPA 70B as your guide. It's essential for engineering and maintenance professionals, plant electricians, electrical maintenance supervisors, and in-house and field personnel.
Order today to avoid worker injuries and costly equipment breakdowns!