Product Code/ISBN: 9780934041287
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This book is loaded with practical "how-to" information you'll use every day when preparing surfaces for coating, applying paints, bidding jobs and running your paint contracting company, including:
- Selecting the right tools (including power equipment)
- Preparing all types of surfaces
- Tips for repainting kitchens, bathrooms, cabinets, eaves and porches (whether wood, drywall, plaster or metal)
- How to match and blend colors
- Apply cement products and textures
- Getting good results from your airless spray rig (with a troubleshooting guide)
- Why coatings fail and what to do about it
Painter's Handbook also lists 30 profitable niche specialty areas in the painting business and how you can get started in them and make a good living at repeat business in these little-known fields.
Let this practical reference help you start a highly profitable painting company!