Plumber's Licensing Study Guide, Third Edition
Packed with everything you need to know in order to pass the first time, including coverage of the 2009 International Plumbing Codes, over 300 visual references to show you how to use the illustrations found in your local code book to solve exam questions, and much more!
Fully updated to reflect the 2009 International Plumbing Code, the Second Edition of Plumber's Licensing Study Guide is a one-of-a-kind study tool that builds your skills, knowledge, and confidence with over 1500 multiple-choice and true/false questions with answers -- all based on material most likely to be on your exam.
This career-building resource explains every relevant code topic, presenting a wealth of study tips, calculations, conversion tables, and troubleshooting pointers.
Packed with detailed illustrations, the revised Plumber's Licensing Study Guide features:
- Over 300 visual references showing how to use illustrations found in your local codebook to answer exam questions
- Comprehensive coverage of all code topics
- References updated to reflect the 2009 International Plumbing Code
Plumbers Licensing Study Guide is a necessity for apprentices wishing to become journeyman plumbers and journeyman plumbers who wish to become master plumbers, this powerful, one-of-a-kind study tool builds your confidence, skills, and knowledge -- and prepares you for the plumber's examination -- a necessary evil necessary for advancement in the plumbing trade.
Table of Contents:
- Code Definition
- General Regulations
- Permits and Code Enforcement
- Fixtures, Water Heaters
- Approved Materials
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Joints and Connections
- Vents and Venting
- Sanitary Drainage Systems
- Drainage Cleanout Requirements
- Supports and Hangers
- Traps, Interceptors, and Separators
- Storm Drainage Special Piping Systems
- Reference Standards Rainfall Rate
- Recycling Gray Water
- Degree Days
- Trailer Parks
- Manufactured Homes
- Health Care Plumbing Testing and Inspecting
- Study Tips
- Trouble Shooting
- Safety Pointers
- Facts, Figures, Calculations, and Conversions
Everything you need to pass the plumber's exam and earn a higher pay as a journeyman or master plumber is between the pages of this book!