RS Means Labor Rates for the Construction Industry 2020
Labor Rates for the Construction Industry provides a quick, convenient way to obtain current union wage rates for every major metropolitan area in the United States and Canada. Wage rates listed are either the actual negotiated union rates or a reliable estimate for each of the 46 construction trades.
This versatile manual is ideally suited for making comparisons between cities and combinations of cities, and for rapidly determining wage scales above or below national averages. The special index lets you convert the national average labor figures in Building Construction Cost Data 2020 to local labor costs by individual trades. The 2020 Edition also includes FREE quarterly updates via email — a comprehensive quarterly report on market indicators and construction price trends.
What you'll find inside:
- Thousands of building assembly and component costs -- completely updated for 2020!
- Square foot costs for nearly 60 standard building types
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations
- Updated reference information and cost-planning guidelines
- Estimating forms arranged using UNIFORMAT II project breakdown