Warranties for Builders and Remodelers, Second Edition
They have researched hundreds of warranty issues for NAHB members and wrote Warranties for Builders and Remodelers to help inform and protect builders and remodelers. Learn how to properly use warranties to market your services while protecting yourself and your business from liabilities.
Warranties for Builders and Remodelers contains:
- Clear explanations of implied warranties, statutory warranties, warranties imposed by courts, and more
- Sample language and formats for warranty documents
- Tips for drafting warranties that really work
- State-by-state list of cases and statutes applicable to construction claims
The subject of builder and remodeler warranties is one of the most important issues affecting the construction industry. This book will explain your rights and responsibilities and the recommended practices and procedures.
With the guidance of your attorney and this book, you can avoid expensive mistakes.
"Even an old nail driver like me can understand and use Warranties for Builders and Remodelers to redraw my contract. This book is long overdue."
- Willard "Buddy" Hughes, Hughes Construction Co., Lexington, NC