Welding Skills, Fifth Edition
Product Code/ISBN: 9780826930842
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Welding Skills provides comprehensive coverage of welding safety, as well as the major welding and cutting processes.
Each chapter provides:
- Skill-building exercises
- Essential metallurgy
- Wlding symbols
- Weld evaluation and testing
- And much more!
Each welding process module has been updated to include the latest equipment, simplified explanations of operating theory, and helpful charts to assist with electrode and shielding gas selection. Includes the integration of AWS SENSE recommended content where appropriate throughout the textbook.
The Fifth Edition of Welding Skills features:
- An expanded chapter on welding safety
- Expanded coverage of pipe welding, including modified GMAW-S
- A reorganized and expanded coverage of essential metallurgy and weldability of ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Updated coverage of weld evaluation and testing methods
All content is clearly presented in a heavily illustrated format for easy comprehension. American Welding Society (AWS) terms and definitions are used throughout the textbook.