Wiring Complete - Third Edition
Updated to the latest code. Co-authored by two well-known experts in the field, this third edition of the original best seller has been updated to the NEC, 2020. And there’s more detailed coverage of today’s hot topics, including:
- expanded sections on receptacles, switches, and lighting
- the latest information on remote thermostats
- details on the changing world of multimedia wiring
Unique, do-it-yourself approach. What separates Wiring Complete from other guides is its straightforward approach and accessible design that allows you to:
- quickly look up a project
- gather all the information on how to tackle it
- easily access advice from a licensed electrician and
- identify what to do should something go wrong
Reliable information and how-to instructions. With 875 photos and 60 illustrations, Wiring Complete, Third Edition provides highly visual instruction on wiring projects that homeowners want to do themselves, such as: switches and receptacles, wall sconces, phone jacks, fans, kitchen appliances, and more.
A must-have for every home. Much more than a how-to reference, Wiring Complete, Third Edition is like having your own personal electrician on call, 24/7.