Wiring Complete - Third Edition
Updated to the latest code. Co-authored by two well-known experts in the field, this third edition of the original best seller has been updated to the latest electrical code (NEC, 2020). And there’s more detailed coverage of today’s hot topics, including:
- expanded sections on receptacles, switches, and lighting
- the latest information on remote thermostats
- details on the changing world of multimedia wiring
Unique, do-it-yourself approach. What separates Wiring Complete from other guides is its straightforward approach and accessible design that allows you to:
- quickly look up a project
- gather all the information on how to tackle it
- easily access advice from a licensed electrician and
- identify what to do should something go wrong
Reliable information and how-to instructions. With 875 photos and 60 illustrations, Wiring Complete, Third Edition provides highly visual instruction on wiring projects that homeowners want to do themselves, such as: switches and receptacles, wall sconces, phone jacks, fans, kitchen appliances, and more.
A must-have for every home. Much more than a how-to reference, Wiring Complete, Third Edition is like having your own personal electrician on call, 24/7.