AIA Document A141-2014 replaces AIA Document A191-2004: Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Design-Builder, and consists of the Agreement portion and three exhibits:
- Exhibit A - Terms and Conditions
- Exhibit B - Determination of the Cost of the Work
- Exhibit C - Insurance and Bonds
This document forms the nucleus of the Contract for Design-Build between the Owner and Design-Builder.
A141-2014 requires the Owner and Contractor to select the basis of payment from three choices:
- Stipulated Sum
- Cost of the Work plus Design-Builder's Fee
- Cost of the Work plus Design-Builder's Fee with a Guaranteed Maximum Price
Please note: BNi Building News does not offer downloadable AIA forms. BNi Building News will ship original paper AIA documents only.