2018 ICC International Residential Code IRC for One and Two Family Dwellings Loose Leaf
The 2018 International Residential Code is everything you need that has to do with building, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and fuel and gas requirements for one and two family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories. What’s more is the 2018 IRC now comes in loose leaf format. You can easily carry around the code in a binder of your choice, or just carry around certain pages of the code. Don’t take the entire book with you if you know you only need certain chapters. Save yourself time by getting the loose leaf format and creating your own version of the 2018 International Residential Code. The new 2018 version features a variety of additions and changes to the code from previous editions. Don’t get left behind using old code books for your work, make sure you have the latest and greatest. Some of the changes in this version include:
- There is a brand new updated Seismic Design Category (SDC) map which reflects the less conservative SDC’s in relations to Site Class A, B, or D when applicable.
- You now have the option in townhouse separation provisions to use two separate fire-resistant rated walls or just a single common wall.
- In basement sleeping rooms if the dwelling has an automatic fire sprinkler and also a second means of emergency escape then an emergency escape rescue is no longer required.
- Exemption for interconnected smoke alarms is now not included.
- New standards for girder/header tables.
- Brand new tables are included that discuss alternative wood stud heights and how many full height studs are required in wind areas.
Staying up to code is the most efficient and safest way you and your company can do business. Make sure and grab your copy of the 2018 International Residential Code Loose Leaf format today and start applying the newest code changes!