Construction Waterproofing Handbook, Second Edition
Michael T. Kubal's Construction Waterproofing Handbook is an all-inclusive, project-simplifying guide for waterproofing and construction professionals.
This comprehensive answer-packed resource is loaded with the clearly-defined information you need on every project, including work on the building envelope, below-grade, above-grade, and remedial waterproofing.
You get information on materials, including:
- Quality, maintenance, and warranties
- Admixtures and expansion joints
- Testing, leak investigation, and detection
- Safety issues
- And more!
- Well-illustrated installation procedures
- Detail plans and specifications
- Inspection techniques and checklist
- And much more!