Laser Dimension Master 130
Laser Dimension Master 130 is a one-person laser measuring tool for distances, areas and volumes. It is easier and faster to use than a tape measure and fits easily in your hand, pocket, or tool belt.
- Measure up to 130 Feet with accuracy of 1/8 Inch or better over entire range
- Its small size makes it easy to use in hard-to-access areas
- Measure distances in Feet-Inches, Decimal Feet, Inches or Meters
- Large, bright, color easy-to-read display
Great for real estate agents and brokers, appraisers, architects, contractors/builders, electricians, carpenters, plumbers, interior designers, remodelers, cabinet makers, and window covering professionals -- anyone who needs laser accurate measurements!
- Measuring Range: 8 Inches to 130 Feet (0.2 to 40 meters)
- Measuring Accuracy: +/- 1/8" (3.2 mm) over entire range
- Measuring Units: Feet-Inch-Fractions, Meters, Decimal Feet, Inch-Fraction
- Laser Type: Class II, 620-690nm, <1mW
- Automatic Shut-Off: Approximately 3 minutes
- Memory Storage: Last 10 measurements can be recalled
- Area/Volume Calculations: Yes
- Multi-Line Display: Yes
- Beep Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 1.7" x .95" (110 x 43 x 24 mm)
- Weight Approximately: 2.5 oz. (69 grams)
- Batteries: 2 AAA – 1.5v (included)
- Battery Life: 3,000 + measurements
- Operation Temperature: 32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to +149°F (-20°C to +65°C)
Includes a protective carrying case, wrist lanyard, 2 AAA batteries, and a 2-year warranty.