NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook, 2015 Edition
Reference, apply, and enforce NFPA 1: Fire Code correctly and give your community the high level of protection it deserves. The official 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook incorporates a wealth of information from a wide range of sources, so you're prepared to answer questions, resolve issues, and make the right decisions about fire safety in new and existing buildings.
NFPA's unique Handbook includes full NFPA 1: Fire Code text plus compliance advice, full-color visuals, and more.
Work with comprehensive information about fire and life safety in all types of occupancies and for both new and existing conditions:
- The full 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code text with up-to-date extracts from dozens of NFPA codes and standards
- Expert commentary, printed in color, that explains the rationale behind provisions. Get real-world examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations.
- 350+ visuals including full-color photographs that clarify concepts plus 2-color charts, tables, and illustrations
- New chapter on mandatory requirements concerning hydrant locations
- New information reflecting 2015 NFPA 101: Life Safety Code's added mandates for carbon monoxide detection and alarm for new educational and new day care facilities
- Time-saving indexes to help you locate information fast
- NFPA 1 Forms and Forms unique to the Handbook are downloadable from your NFPA Profile
Advance your technical knowledge with NFPA 1: Fire Code support.
Whether you're a code official, inspector, fire marshal, AHJ, facility manager, or anyone concerned with public safety, the 2015 NFPA 1 Handbook is your key to better public safety and code compliance!