Property Condition Assessments
Turn to Property Condition Assessments for comprehensive guidance on accurately collecting, analyzing, and reporting data on the physical condition of property for commercial real estate transactions. This definitive resource provides expert information for evaluating the quality of construction, integrity of building systems, and other critical components.
This hands-on reference discusses:
- Revised industry standards and explains how to appraise structural, roofing, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, lighting, and interior systems
- Rate the condition of existing equipment and components
- Establish estimated costs for correcting physical deficiencies
- Uncover maintenance problems
- And much more!
The book also shows you how to incorporate and set up a corporate website, seize business opportunities in the booming property assessment field and maximize returns.
Filled with over 250 detailed illustrations, Property Condition Assessments features:
- Guidelines for identifying defects, deficiencies, items of deferred maintenance, and code violations
- Insights into litigation, dispute resolution, and expert testimony
- Business-building advice on presentations, marketing, and setting up an office and website
- Sample reports, forms, templates and letters - all needed for a successful career in this industry
Make sure that your investments in commercial investments are safe and sound with the practical advice offered in Property Conditions Assessments!