RS Means Commercial Renovation Costs Book 2020
Take the guesswork out of estimating any type of commercial renovation project, anywhere in the country, from simple to complex projects:
- Office space
- Historical preservation
- Schools and hospitals
- And more!
The data is ideal for budgets from $10,000 to $1,000,000, and includes renovation-specific tasks and materials you won't find priced anywhere else.
If you are working in JOC, DOC, or SABER environments, you will definitely need the new 2020 RS Means Commercial Renovation Cost Data (formerly titled Repair & Remodeling Cost Data), since these contracts specify RSMeans Data.
The new 2020 Edition brings you:
- Line items for masonry, framing, PVC trim lumber and demolition
- Unit costs for more than 16,000 components and tasks
- Installed costs for 170 assemblies
- Plug-in costs for more than 5,000 alternate configurations and specs
- Minimum charges for labor and equipment
Find the costs you need from the industry standard in construction estimating data. Order your copy of the 2020 RS Means Commercial Renovation Costs Book today!