Steel Construction Manual 15th Edition
The 15th Edition of the Steel Construction Manual is finally here. Printed in 2017 this is the most up-to-date version of this coveted and incredible guide and will provide you with all of the newest specifications when it comes to steel construction. Included in this toolbox of must-have information is the ANSI/AISC 360-16: Specification for Structural Steel Buildings, 2014 RCSC Specification for Structural Joins Using High-Strength Bolts, and the ANSI/AISC 202-16: Code of Standard Practice for Steel Buildings and Bridges. This guide will be an essential everyday tool for you if you work in the steel industry. You can rely on its drawings, calculations, diagrams, and information helping you complete everything from whipping up a quick sketch to drafting that last design page. As with most new editions, the brand new 15th edition features some of the following changes and additions:
- All information included is up to date with the 2016 Specification for Structural Buildings.
- Pipe sizes, angle sizes, and shape information is all included and up to date with the ASTM A6/A6M-14.
- The tables and figures have been updated and expanded to include 65- and 70-ksi steel.
- Width thickness and slenderness of steel elements have been added and update to a brand new design aid in Part 6.
- Available flexural strength, shear strength, compressive strength, and tensile strength for W-shapes are all now available in a new design in one complete table in Part 6.
- New connection design based on plastic strength in now included in a new section for Part 9.
- Brand new information on designed coped beams has been added to Part 9.
This book is a must have for architects, engineers, designers, and anyone else who works in the steel construction industry. From design to final build, this is the book you want by your side.