Acret's CA Construction Laws Annotated 2020 Vol II
Volume II - Public Contract Code
Available mid-August 2020
Volume II of the Acrets California Construction Laws Annotated provides you with an in-depth look at the complete text of the California Public Contract Code, along with discussions of significant regulations and case law. If you work with public agencies in the Sate of California, you need this book.
The new 2020 Edition brings you completely up-to-date requirements that affect bidding, procurement, subcontractors, payments, and post-evaluations.
It also provides detailed coverage of:
- Certification of Minority and Women Business
- Project Labor Agreements
- Specification of Contractor's License Classification by Public Entity
- Subletting and Subcontracting
- Awarding of Contracts
- Construction Manager/General Contractor Authority: Department of Transportation
- Transportation Design-Build Program
- Alternative Project Energy Delivery Program: Construction Manager/General Contractor Authority
- Construction Manager/General Contractor Method: Regional Projects on Expressways
- Claims and Disputes
- Advertisements for Bids
- Bids and Bidders
- Contract Requirements
- Resolution of Contract Claims
- Public Works Contract Arbitration Committee
- Competitive Biding and Other Acquisition Procedures
You'll also find bidding procedures specific to each state country and water district throughout the State of California.