2024 International Green Construction Code (3750S24)
The 2024 International Codes® (I-Codes®) have undergone substantial formatting changes as part of the digital transformation strategy of the International Code Council® (ICC®) to improve the user experience. The changes, promoting a cleaner, more modern look and enhancing readability and sustainability, include:
- Single column text format and modernized font styles improves readability
- QR Codes replace vertical margin sidebars and arrows to identify code changes more accurately
- Shading for table headers and notes improves locating tables and applicable notes
- Grouping of associated content brings tables and figures immediately after the parent section
- Users have capability to validate authenticity of their book and register it with the ICC to receive incentives.
The 2024 IgCC®: A Comprehensive Solution for High-Performance Buildings
A whole systems approach to the design, construction and operation of buildings, the IgCC contains measures that result in better indoor environments, lower impact on natural resources, better neighborhood connections, and improved walkability. It includes ANSI/ASHRAE/USGBC/IES 189.1-2020 Standard the Design of High-Performance Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings. The IgCC provisions allow the seamless coordination with either the IECC® or ASHRAE Standard 90.1 for ease of adoption in any jurisdiction.