Business Letters for the Construction Industry
This book provides over 100 professionally-written model letters for virtually every situation along with online access to templates of the model letters in a Microsoft Word format.
Get access to download templates of model letters from this book in WORD format.
You'll use these letters over and over again to:
- Resolve disputes
- Win new clients
- Clarify proposals
- Coordinate with architects, subcontractors, owners, and insurers
- Schedule meetings and inspections
- Respond to complaints
- And much more!
These letters are all ready for you to fill out and then copy and paste into your e-mails, or send through couriers or USPS. You'll save time and money and communicate faster and more efficiently than writing each letter each time a new situation arises.
Here's just a glimpse of what you'll find inside:
- Letters responding to threats of legal action
- Letters of commendation to workers
- Apologies for defective or delayed work
- Justifications of change orders and price increases
- Explanations of insurance liability
Many of the difficult letters are already written for you here. Just change a few lines and paste them into an e-mail and you're done.
Save time and stress. Order Business Letters for the Construction Industry today!