GA-600-2018 - Fire Resistance and Sound Control Design Manual Book & E-book PLUS VERSION
Since 1973, model building codes such as the IBC and the NEC have referenced the GA-600 Fire Resistance and Sound Control Design Manual as a primary source of fire resistant and sound control rated designs.
This print & PDF combo includes a PDF licensed for your own individual use.
The 22nd Edition of the GA-600 features over 150 completely new systems. Altogether it contains over 700 fire- and sound-rated systems, including:
- Walls and interior partitions
- Shaft walls and exterior walls
- Area separation fire walls
- Floor-ceiling and roof-ceiling systems
- Horizontal membrane systems
- Column, beam, girder, and truss protection systems
- And much more!
The Fire Resistance and Sound Control Design Manual is published and distributed by BNi Building News under authority of the Gypsum Association.