Marketing Handbook for the Design & Construction Professional
These days, driving new business is the key to your survival, and this highly acclaimed marketing tool is your key to driving new business. With 64 articles by more than 70 contributors and 18 reviewers, the all-new and thoroughly revised Marketing Handbook covers every aspect of marketing in the design and construction industry.
From initial market research, to getting leads, to making presentations, to website development, in a clear, no-nonsense manner, Marketing Handbook for the Design & Construction Professional shows you how to:
- Create winning proposals and presentations
- Take full advantage of low-cost public relations activities
- Develop a plan for getting the most from trade shows
- Create a high-profile website on a budget
- Get your staff to take a marketing-oriented approach to everything they do
This Marketing Handbook Features:
- Each chapter written by an industry professional
- Numerous checklists and forms
- Model proposals and press releases
- Website design templates
- Brochure design guidelines
- Sales lead tracking tools
- Marketing research strategies
- And much more!
If you're not a marketing professional, then you really need this book. Order yours now!