2021 NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code Handbook
Get up to speed with the latest provisions for installing gas piping and appliances, and for venting for gas appliances faster with the NFPA 54 Handbook.
The National Fuel Gas Code is the authoritative document providing criteria for the safe use of gas-burning equipment in homes and buildings. The NFPA 54 Handbook, 2021 edition, provides the hows and whys behind fuel gas safety compliance to help increase your knowledge and ability to apply requirements in your work.
A collaboration between the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA®) and the American Gas Association (AGA), this vital safety publication offers guidance to and interpretation of an ever-changing code. You get the complete NFPA 54 text along with expert commentary providing a narrative interpretation that assists enforcers and users in getting current with the 2021 edition. The handbook also helps explain complex language and concepts to owners and employees who lack a technical background.
Features of NFPA 54, National Fuel Gas Code Handbook include:
- Insight from recognized subject-matter experts throughout that help you avoid errors and oversights
- 200+ visual learning aids including color photos and informative graphics and charts
- Summary of Technical Changes from the 2018 to the 2021 edition of NFPA 54
- Code change indicators (shading = revisions, bullet points = deletions, “N” = new content)
- “At a Glance” section outlining where to find pertinent Piping Design and Appliance content and tables in the Handbook
- Annex A material from the back of the code merged into the appropriate position within the text to eliminate flipping pages
- Calculation Worksheets, including blank versions that users can reproduce and use
- Historical Perspectives and FAQ sections
Help ensure you have the resources you need to implement the most current code requirements with confidence and accuracy.
The NFPA 54 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook is a must-have for engineers, contractors, consultants, and anyone responsible for ensuring the safety and integrity of fuel gas installations. Be prepared for the modern challenges of helping to safeguard against fuel gas hazards by ordering your copy today.